St. Petersburg Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has been injured, or if you have lost a loved one because of another person’s negligence or reckless actions, you may entitled to compensation for your losses and injuries.
The St. Petersburg Accident Attorneys at Whittel & Melton help clients hold the insurance corporations and the people who caused their accidents accountable for their actions by filing an insurance claim or by bringing a civil suit in court.
If you have been injured, one of our skilled accident attorneys can assist you in securing financial compensation for your damages and loss and many times, we can help you obtain medical care and assist with other costs associated with your accident while your case is pending.
Whittel & Melton’s success is built on a strong foundation of high quality legal work and a devotion to our clients. We are proud to represent accident victims in St. Petersburg and throughout Florida fight for what they are entitled. Let us help you.
We are here to help
With offices conveniently located in downtown St. Petersburg, Tampa, Boca Raton and Spring Hill, our legal team serves victims throughout Florida who have suffered injuries due to catastrophic injuries, dog bites, defective products, workplace accidents, pedestrian accidents, wrongful death and motor vehicle accidents.
We are available to you 24 hours a day. Once we are contacted, we will set up a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your case and offer advice on what you are entitled to under Florida law.
We will go to trial for you
Once retained, we are on your side, building every case with an eye toward trial so that when property owners, careless drivers, and the insurance companies that represent them, do not make a fair settlement offer, we can fight for you in court. While we always seek fair settlement for our clients, in order to press our opponents, we aggressively build our cases from the beginning in order to put our clients in the best position to recover.
Our representation does not cost our clients anything until they are compensated for their injuries. If you have been injured in Saint Petersburg accident, contact us at (727) 823-0000 or online to set up a free consultation.
Time is of the essence
An important factor to take into consideration—whether you have been injured in a car accident, construction accident or if you have been injured on another person’s property -- is that there is a limit on how long you can wait to file a claim in a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Many times referred to as a “statute of limitation,” if you wait too long to file a claim, the claim becomes invalid and you cannot recover damages from the responsible party. Generally, in Florida, the following are the statute of limitations for a personal injury claim; however, we suggest always speaking to an experienced St. Petersburg personal injury attorney as soon as you think you have a case, to ensure that you retain your rights under the law:
- Medical malpractice claims: 2 years
- Personal injury claims: 4 years (from date of injury or accident)
- Product liability: 4 years (from date of injury)
- Wrongful death: 2 years (from date of death)
- First Party Insurance Claim: 5 years (from date of loss)
Contact one of our seasoned St. Petersburg Accident Attorneys TODAY
We are available to you, everyday, all day. Please call us at (727) 823-0000 to discuss your case and how we can assist you.
- Abogado de Lesiones por Accidente Automovilístico en el Condado de Manatee :: Dos Personas Lesionadas Después que Camioneta Pickup se Estrella Contra Su Casa Dos personas resultaron lesionadas luego de que una conductora que intentaba estacionarse en una cochera se estrelló contra la cocina de su casa
- Abogado de Accidentes de Alberca en Tampa Bay :: Bebé en Condición Crítica Luego de Incidente en el que Casi Se Ahoga en Alberca en Brandon Un bebé permanece en condición crítica luego de un accidente en el que casi se ahoga en Brandon el sábado, según los Bomberos
- Resbalones, Tropezones y Caídas en Días Festivos: ¿A Quién Culpar? ¿Quién es responsable de sus lesiones cuando sufre un accidente de resbalón y caída o de tropezón y caída? Depende.